SUP is a sport that makes the interaction between dog and man even better. Taking your dog with you on stand-up paddling is an incredible adventure for the two of you. It can turn out to be such a rewarding and fun experience. The experience increases the friendship level. There is no doubt about that.
SUP Dog Paddle Boards
Inflatable stand-up paddle boards (iSUP) have turned out to be quite popular. They are a necessary addition when it comes to paddle boarding. Whether alone or with your dog, these boards surely make the experience worthwhile. That is for sure.
Before looking at the best inflatable SUP for dogs, let us first look at some tips that with help you when it comes to standup paddling with him/her:
Tips on Standup Paddling with Your Dog
Below are some tips on how to teach your dog to paddle board and also things to consider and remember when out on the water.
- Practice paddling, standing and sitting on a board with your dog
- Always make sure that your dog puts on a life jacket
- Leave the lease at the dock
- Bring along some treats
- Keep feet and nails tidy
- Add some extra grip
- Remember to hydrate
- Anticipate the jump
- Do not forget to carry a first aid kit
- Have special commands for getting off and on the board
Best Inflatable SUP for Dogs
Below are some great inflatable paddle boards that are perfect for you and your pup.
PathFinder Inflatable SUP
If you’ve been looking for the best inflatable SUP at an affordable price, then this is your ideal choice. The PathFinder Inflatable SUP is not only tailored to be long lasting, it is also made with PVC. Additionally, it features a multi-layer drop stitch pattern. It might be lightweight, but it can surely handle both you and your dog. There is no doubt about that.
The durable and versatile board is easy to store and highly portable. When you inflate it, the board feels almost similar to a hard board. Whenever you and your pet want to go out for an adventure, there is no better inflatable SUP to take with you than this one.
- Measures 9'9", 5" thick. Portable and easy to store.
- Great for wide range of water and use conditions.
- Amazing Durability - PVC material and strong multi-layer drop stitch.
Ten Toes Inflatable SUP Board
Exceptional performance, stability, and durability are exactly what define the Ten Toes iSUP. It boasts the ability to inflate to the sturdiness of any normal board. The board is designed 30 inches wide and 10 feet long to offer nothing short of maximum stability. It brings with it a non-slip deck that’s perfect for both of you. The board’s PVC construction makes it difficult to damage as well as easier to use.
The Ten Toes iSUP offers great maneuverability when on water. It is extremely easy to carry all thanks to its carry handle. The board features an array of accessories such as a lightweight and sturdy paddle that makes its use highly convenient. According to most reviewers, the is a must have because of its quality and durability. It attracts a one year warranty making it an excellent purchase for the passionate paddlers.
Atoll Inflatable SUP Board
Utmost stability, durability, and lightweight are some of the excellent features that define the Atoll Inflatable SUP Board. Of the best iSUP for dogs, this board weighs a paltry 22 pounds. This is all thanks to its construction that’s made of PVC and EVA foam. It is 11 feet long, 6 inches thick, and an adequate stability to carry up to 250 pounds in terms of weight.
In addition to featuring an in-built H3 valve, it also consists of a dual action pump. The convenience of deflating the board into a compact size makes it such a darling of many paddling enthusiasts. Compared to other boards in its league, it is pocket friendly. Get the reliable and strong paddle board today. You’ll never regret it.
- NEW 2021 isup package comes complete with : extra tough isup travel bag, ultra-light construction, military grade PVC on this inflatable paddle board – 40% lighter than comparable models coming in at a mere 21 lbs. This technology creates an extra ridged inflatable stand up paddle board. Comes standard with: High Pressure Bravo dual action hand pump (inflates when pushing down AND pulling up, up to 15psi), front bungee tie downs. Upgraded travel and storage backpack also standard with reinforced
- ISUP now comes standard with 4th generation black fiberglass isup adjustable lightweight 3 piece, floating, paddle with nylon blade. Detachable extra durable removable fin compatible with all universal/ US fin boxes, NO lost screws fins, no tools needed and compatible with almost all aftermarket fins.
- Sleek new upgraded heavy-duty paddle board backpack / travel bag (large enough to fit pump, paddle, paddle board ISUP), zipper opening allows ISUP dry while being stored.. NOW INCLUDES EXTRA TOUGH 10' POLY FLEX COIL PADDLE LEASH
Peak iSUP Paddle Board
The Peak iSUP Paddle Board boasts of an array of amazing attributes. At six inches thick, the board is stable in water. The fact that it is 10 feet long makes the board ideal for activities like fishing, yoga or paddling with your dog. Such activities need some additional stability. The drop stitch construction and military-grade PVC construction make it exceptionally strong.
Many reviewers testify to the board’s durability and performance. Some of the included accessories include a repair kit, travel fin, dual action pump, carry back pack, ankle leash, and travel paddle. All of these surely add to this board’s overall value. In the end, you get a well-proven and incredibly designed board that is distinct. It certainly stands out as one of the best inflatable paddle boards when it comes to paddling with your dog.
- ENDLESS SUMMER FUN ON THE WATER - Inflated: 10'6 x 31" x 6" | Rolled up: 11” x 36” | Weight 23 lbs
- BEST ALL AROUND iSUP DESIGN - Rigid and Stable Shape, Great for All Skill Levels and Conditions
- INCLUDES iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE - Paddle, Carry Back Pack, Coil Leash, High Pressure Pump
SPORTSSTUFF 1030 iSUP
The SPORTSSTUFF 1030 iSUP is lightweight but full of strength. It weighs a paltry 27 pounds and is merely 4 inches thick. Nonetheless, it boasts the ability to handle close to 250 pounds in terms of weight. The fact that it doesn’t take or buckle on water is a huge plus for the board.
What is more is that the board brings with it several accessories that enable you utilize it without any extra purchases. Some of these accessories include a board leash, mesh backpack, valve wrench, pressure gauge, hand pump, tow rings, removable seat, and an adjustable paddle. Together with the board’s brilliant design, these accessories surely make it a must have whenever you and your dog are out on water. Get yours today and enjoy the magical experience.
If you are like most dog owners, the companion of your dog all the time can be so rewarding. Why not go stand-up paddling with him or her? As long as you adhere to the above 10 mentioned tips, you two should be good to go. Paddling with a dog is no different from walking with him. The entire concept is all about taking your pet to the outdoors.
When in the market for the best inflatable SUP for dogs, the numerous brands out there can confuse you. The good thing is that this primer will help you settle for the best. Choose from any of the above mentioned inflatable SUPs for dogs. You’ll surely find them magical.
When in the market for the best inflatable SUP for dogs, the numerous brands out there can confuse you. The good thing is that this primer will help you settle for the best. Choose from any of the above mentioned inflatable SUPs for dogs and you can’t go wrong.